Thursday 14 December 2023

Christmas Cheer

 Hi all,

We have a final challenge before Christmas over at I Love Promarkers. Our sponsor is Dr Digi and I have used Holly jolly Horace.


I coloured him using Promarkers and then fussy cut. I had some wood grain paper, so I cut a panel out of this and layered the image over it so it looks like he is leaning on a bar. I then layered this onto a sparkly card base and added the die-cut sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
DragonflyDreams - Christmas
613AvenueCreate - Winter Holiday
CraftyCalendar - Christmas
TheMaleRoom #181 Christmas
ABCChristmas - Y for Your Choice
PFP #719 Add a Sentiment
Allsorts #758 Something beginning with B (Beer and Bar)


11 comments:

  1. I love this image, it makes a super humorous card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love that background you created, and the bar for Horace to lean on! Not sure why he is grumpy since he' got his yummy alcoholic-laced holiday drink sitting in front of him... but it brought a smile to my face when I saw it! Great job coloring the image with your markers!! Thank you so much for sharing your funny card with us at The Male Room for our Christmas challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image for a humorous Christmas card! Love how this turned out! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beer and Bar, perfect for our Allsorts optional theme, many thanks for joining us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card, love Holly Jolly Horace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fun card, I love the way you have done the bar! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, there are many miseries like this around Christmas time. Thanks for playing along at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny image! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for company at The Male Room chalenge. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.