Monday 8 May 2023

Purple blossom inspiration

 Today it is time for a new challenge over at Creative Moments, and the optional theme is to be inspired by this photo:


I have used a word package from our sponsor MIRTILLAMENTE to create may card.


I inked some fabric and paper flowers using pink and purple distress inks. I used the purple to ink a section of the base card also. I added the sentiment to the centre of the card and then layered the flowers around this to make a purple floral arch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
craftycalendar - Anything but Square
SimplyCreateToo #190 Spring Colours
613AvenueCreate #5 Say it with flowers

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, I love all the texture. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.