Sunday 1 January 2023

KRAFT creations

 Happy New Year everybody - here's hoping for good health and wellbeing for all.

We have our first challenge of 2023 starting over at Moving Along With The Times (MAWTT), which is to use KRAFT card.

I am also combining this post with our reminder post for Creative Moments, where our optional twist is still Christmas or Celebrations. Although I have done a Thank You card I believe it fits with the Christmas theme as now is time for the Christmas thanks :D.


For my reminder card I used the same image as for my main card and fussy cut it once again. I used a Christmas foiled KRAFT card. Then I layered up a papermania decoupage of baking stuff in a kitchen, which I think works perfectly with the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
KRAFT #662 Anything Goes
AlphabetChallenge - T for Thank You


I used the same papermania decoupage kit for this card, but this time I used the hen house and made a new home card.


For the final card I decided to use one of my many Bugaboo images. I do miss this shop, they had so many fun images, but I am thankful I still have lots that I can use. I left it uncoloured as I thought colouring the image would detract from the foiled KRAFT card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
CraftyCatz #618 Christmas
CraftyHazelnuts #627 Christmas or New Year
AYLI - Anything Goes for Christmas
ABCChristmas - Y for Youngsters
WinterWonderland - Anything Christmas

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


5 comments:

  1. the foiling on your kraft card is just beautiful! Thanks for joining our T for Thankyou theme at Alphabet Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thank you card, that foiled background is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made three lovely cards Tinz... Happy new year and have a lovely January until our next challenge.
    Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection of cards. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful arrangement of cards, and the Thank you card seems perfect for some baking-related "thank you" - to be used when returning a tray or a plate. I like the shimmering pine cones, and the fact that you combined the kitchen scenery with the little mouse image. Looking at the little guy, I can only imagine how delicious the muffin must be. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.