Monday 3 July 2017

Flying High for Luck

Hi there,

I had a quick play at creating a OLC featuring an animal this morning. I bought a magazine a while ago because I just loved the stamps that cam free with it, and have not actually used them yet, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity.

I stamped the image centrally and then added peel-offs to finish the card - so this was a nice, simple one this time.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CASology #255 Fly
Kort 'o' mania #179 Anything Goes
Country View #53 Things with Wings

I also have some more pictures from our walk around the wetland reserve:









And also a Row of Fairies update:
Now at 35 hours.

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, especially the pops of colour. I can see why you bought the magazine for this stamp. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lovely card. And that dragon fly image is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice card! Thanks for playing with Kort o Mania! DT-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toll gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den AF.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful card
    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful! this stamp is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.