Saturday 18 January 2014

WEEKEND!!!

The weekend is here and the weather is wet, as usual. I guess I will not be doing any work down on the allotment today. However I do have a pile of stuff to go through and decide what to keep and what to donate to a charity shop. I may also plant some grape hyacinth seeds and maybe some leeks.

I am also going to spend the day doing some knitting I think - hopefully finish the pieces of my hippo off so that I can start making it up. The mice will also be cleaned and weighed as is the usual routine for a Saturday - but I am in my pajamas and not planning on having to change out of them at all today!!

My large cross stitch project of the moment is of a tropical fish tank. The estimate time to complete this project is 120 hours.  This is what it currently looks like at 29hrs.
I was stitching on this piece last night with my little boy Tawny playing out - along with the two older boys, although I have to keep Casper away - and he climbed onto my frame. He then realised he could get onto the bedside table, where he found himself a biscuit. He then walked around to the other side of the table, at which point I hear a slight thump as he manages to fall off the table onto the floor!!!  Only Tawny could manage something like that! Rascal!

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.