Monday 27 January 2014

post

Last week was a very busy one for our postman. I felt very much loved too :)

Firstly I got a patchwork farm baby sampler kit which I won in a Cross Stitcher Freebie, which is a Bothy Threads kit. Now I just need somebody to get pregnant so that I can stitch it up for them :)

Then I got a couple of ATC's through with goodies. These were from the ATC exchange group I joined on facebook. I was quite surprised to receive four ATC in one week! The first was this lovely card of a tree, with a stripey backing paper and some little die-cut images.

The second was a themed card, for the winter theme of the exchange group. This came as a snowman!
A forwarded ATC was also included (I had not realised that sometimes you would forward a card sent to you by somebody else).
Then I received a wildlife themed card, with a church topper gift and the last one I received was a pretty art deco card, again with a forwarded ATC also.

Then I got another package that I was not expecting. This was the Josephine kit from dimensions, again from a Cross Stitcher competition. This was one of three that I entered, with the Bothy Threads kit being a second. Not bad considering I have not won any competitions since moving into the house over a year ago, so this was very exciting!!

Now to go and do some Spanish revision!

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.