Sunday 3 April 2022

Special Female reminder

 Hi guys,

Just a reminder that we do still have our special female optional challenge going on over at Creative Moments, so if you are making Mother's Day cards do drop them in. We also have a DT call - pop over to the blog and take a look.

Here are my reminder cards:

Using Dreamcatcher from Ike's Art
Using Rose Frame from Morgans Artworld
The first card is a pre-foiled base card with a central aperture which I added the Promarker coloured dreamcatcher. I left the bottom feathers unstuck to provide a feeling of movement. I finished this card off with gold sentiment peel-offs.

The second card I coloured the image with Chameleon pens and then fussy cut this. I added this to an ombre card blank and then added a selection of linen sentiments to the centre of the frame.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
Dreamcatcher Card
intaas #130 include a circle
simonsaysWeds - Anything Goes
Ombre Card
craftycalendar - Anything but square
TIOT - say it with flowers

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love the embossing on the Dreamcatcher card.
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards, I love Dreamcatchers, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and designs, thank you for sharing one with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Those roses on the second one are really pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super cards. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love how you have created the dreamcatcher card, so ornate :) :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this month. Big hugs, Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.