Wednesday 1 January 2020

All Things New - First challenge of 2020

Hi guys,

Happy New Year!!!

Our first challenge at MAWTT is All Things New chosen by Amy. Our challenge format has changed for the new year and there will be one challenge a month, with all members of the DT creating for the challenge :). I hope this encourages more of you to have a go at some of our challenges.

Here is my DT creation - using some new inks and for a new baby.

I used a pyramage set that I was given from my mum over a year ago, which has lovely glitter accents. I layered it onto a fancy purple die-cut. The heart was die-cut from cream card and then I used Versa Magic chalk ink in Pretty Peony, and Tim Holtz distress inks in Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade and Lilac blended over the heart before adding the peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers #132 Pretty Pastels
CASology #358 Branch
SimonSaysStamp - Wednesday - Something New
The library challenge #49 Anthology (using the following book)
Usborne-Town-Mouse-and-the-Country-Mouse-c2007-NEW-Hardcover

Thanks for looking - hope you are not feeling too delicate today?

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. So cute and a gorgeous card Happy New Year . 🍾. 🍾.
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the image looks great, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tnz,
    HAppy New Year.
    What a very wonderful card and I love that pyramage image its so lovely and the glitz setts it off perfectly.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty and sweet!!!Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tinz
    Thanks for creating your gorgeous baby card for the ‘All Things New’ challenge... the card topper is adorable. Have a lovely month until our next Team challenge.
    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, MAWTT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I like the creative die-cutting. Thank you for sharing your work with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.