Monday 9 December 2019

Love is red

I have another scrapbook page to share with you today:


I used the red-pearlescent paper I used for the wedding invites for this one. I cut the image as a reverse heart to get the most of the photo on the page. I then layered flower/hummingbird peel-offs around the photo. Finally I made a flower spray in the bottom corner.

I would like to add this to the following challenges:
AnimalFriends #81 Bird
INTAAS #73 Anything but a card
Catchthebug - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful keepsake, gorgeous, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toll gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and colourful memory you have created. Thank you for joining us at International Art and Soul. Jennie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project for a special occasion. Thanks for sharing it with us at International Art and Soul! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine sehr schöne Albumseite. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page!
    Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's AG challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.