Wednesday 18 December 2019

Last challenge of 2019 @ I Love Promarkers

Hiya guys,

It is very nearly Christmas and that means that we have our last challenge for 2019 starting over at I Love Promarkers today. It is an easy Anything Goes theme, but don't forget to use your promarkers. Our lovely sponsor is  IKEsART digis    and I have used Luv Kitty.


I coloured the image with Cool Grey 1, Pink mittens, Ruby and Mint Green promarkers. I then used X-cut nesting large labels dies to cut the image and also a frame from X-cut self-adhesive mirror paper. To finish I simply added some floral toppers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SUYP #49 (Playing Anything Goes)
PFP #523 Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh, adorable and such a cool image of one pussy cat that looks like he got the cream :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image Tinz on your lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cute and I love how you coloured him and especially those teeny pink "beans" :-D
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Merry Christmas.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute kitty card! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Good luck and a Happy New Year! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little kitty card! Perfect for our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Thanks for joining in and good luck, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.