Thursday 14 March 2019

Bugs @ MAWTT

Hiya everybody,

Finally got my computer working properly so that I can tell you about the new challenge that has started today over at MAWTT! It is Team B's turn this challenge, but I loved the theme so decided to play along too. Do check out the blog to see the DT inspiration! There are some fab creations.

The theme for this challenge is BUGS, chosen by Jessie. For this we are using the broad sense of the term, so insects, arachids, butterflies etc - all those little creepy crawlies :) Here is what I created:
I used some stamps from my stash by Pretty Petticoat that came free with a magazine. I staped them in blue ink (whispers) and coloured with watercolour pencils (WHSmith brand). I also stamped the matching sentiment. To finish I added a couple of diamntes and some peel-off leaves.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
C4C474 Flowers
CASology #335 Earth
ATSM #332 Make your mark
inkspirational #182 photo inkspiration (colours and flourishes)
 
 craftycalender - For a child


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Cute little bee! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute it is :)
    Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little fat Bee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love the little bee. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet Tinz
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this cute card in the Inkspirational gallery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.