I was determined to get my entry done on time for the progressive challenge over at IkesArt, as I missed last month due to rushing around for Christmas! So I made this little calendar (ribbon still needs adding yet):
I used the offcut from my Stylish Santa card as the hanger base. I then used a Crafters Companion CD-Rom to create the background panel, using the Succulent Florals collection. I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die-cut using an M&C nesting stitched square die, and added over the digital panel. I added the calendar tab to overhang the base slightly. Finally I punched the holes in the top and cut some corners using a Marianne corner die and X-cut self-adhesive vellum.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges: