Sunday 30 December 2018

Christmas Train

I had to quickly make a Christmas card just before Christmas for one of Gavins pals whose address we did not have. We got a Christmas card from them with the address on, so I then needed a card lol. Luckily I had popped into the Range and decided to grab myself one of the Hunkydory Little Book of..Vehicles. As this is somebody who likes his steam trains I found the perfect image in the book.

I used one of my patterned card blanks - cut the image to size - added a couple of festive stickers - finished with a gold foiled snowflake, and a festive message inside. Nice and simples!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CrftyHazelnutsChristmas #418 Christmas or New Year
WinterWonderland - Anything Christmas
MTTC #387 Something New (the Hunkydory Little Book of...)
CountryView #70 Christmas


I would also like to share my bunny WIP @ just over 37 hours:
Wishing you all the best for 2019!!!

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. A fab, quick card Tinz.
    Have left on a comment on DT blog for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nipping in with this lovely card to join the last day of our Christmas challenge over at Country View. Our new landscape/cityscape starts today, it would be great to see you join us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a last minute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, especially for last minute. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.