Wednesday 12 September 2018

Tags @ Creative Moments

Yup we have another new challenge starting today at Creative Moments, after our three week challenge, which gave us a much needed break :) This time the optional twist that the DT played was to include a tag or label. I have used Tag Skulls from Rick St Denis (RSD) for my tag, and layered it onto a pink background after colouring with Promarkers. I wanted a bit of contrast, and will be using it for Christmas as it is just perfect for a certain somebody. It was very quick to make as the tag was pre-printed! I do find it difficult to make tags, so this one was a nice change.

I used peel-offs to add the to and from.

I would like to enter this Tag into the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Not just cards - Anything Goes
Craftingbydesigns - Anything Goes

I wanted to share a photo of Gavins male regal jumping spider with you today - he is eating a mealworn, but look at the green iridescence!


Such a cute little chappie he is!

Do pop back tomorrow for more craft inspiration!

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.