Tuesday 28 October 2014

Vintage Christmas

I am making Christmas cards and a Halloween decoration today - as well as getting my background cards all ready to return to their owners. I have finished one Christmas card, which is a vintage themed one. I really struggle with the vintage look, but I received the main image through the post with an ATC delivery and it got me thinking.

So here is the card:
A vintage gold ribbon was used to edge the card before the main image was layered over it. Gold glitter sentiment finished this quick and easy card.

This is being entered into the following challenges:
Craft Room Challenge - Vintage Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Gold Christmas
crafting by designs Christmas
Completely Christmas - add a sentiment
polkadoodle Christmas fun
crafty hazelnuts christmas - If you want to get ahead get a hat.


Thank you for looking
Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely cute vintage Christmas card you've made, just love that teddy- so cute! Thanks for sharing at Craft room Challenge, Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, so cute image and great background.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, I love the sweet image and gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project, Tinz. Thanks for playing along with PolkaDoodles’ Christmas Fun challenge.
    Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.