Thursday 2 May 2024

April Showers Bring May Flowers

 Hey guys,

It was my turn to choose the theme over at MAWTT, and as we are moving into May I want to see all those flowers that have been created with the April showers.


It is still difficult for me to access my craft supplies as I still haven't been able to move in to my new house. However I managed to throw something together with this little mouse that I coloured with Promarkers.

I simply fussy cut the image and backed onto a patterned paper I had in my little stash, which was from a unicorn paper stack.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
TheCardConcept #206 April Flowers (The bouquet of flowers and pastel colours inspired my card)
SweetStampin' - Animals
SimonSaysMon - Feminine
PFP #737 Feminine
SimonSaysWed - Feminine



4 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Thanks so much for sharing your art and creativity with us at The Card Concept. We love seeing your cards and we look forward to seeing more. Please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty background paper for this cute mouse card, Tinz...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion fro Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love the smiley flowers as well as that cute mouse. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.