Thursday 1 February 2024

It's all hearts

 Hi guys,

Happy February - the month of love. As such we have the theme of Love and Hearts for our new challenge over at Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT), which was chosen by Wendy L.


I have made my very first exploding box card - and it was far easier than I expected (although I did use a ready cut base, so that might be why lol.

This was a craft kit that came free with a crafting magazine and I decided to use the heart toppers for it, alongside a couple of butterflies from my stash. I have had the kit for quite a while and never got round to using it because I could never imagine actually sending the cards - however they fold flat!

I would like to enter this exploding box into the following two challenges:

TheCardConcept #203 New Year Love (inspired by the hearts stacked n the trays)

SimonSaysMonday - Have a heart


I have also started watching Silent Witness again. I hadn't realised that there were a few series that I had missed, and I am enjoying them as much as ever! If you like your forensic, or crime, dramas, then this is definitely for you.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over at our blog,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tinz,
    Oh this is such a very gorgeous ecxploding box and your design looks awesome,
    Love the colours and all the wonderful elements used for this.
    Lots of crafty love. JennyL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet Tinz:
    This is lovely and is simply bursting with beauty and delightful fun. How clever. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Card Concept. It's always a treat to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet Tinz:
    This is lovely and is simply bursting with beauty and delightful fun. How clever. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Card Concept. It's always a treat to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing - really effective.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - what an amazing creation! I've never created an exploding box, but yours is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is an amazing exploding box card Tinz. The burst of hearts is so much fun. Thank you for playing along at The Card Concepts. Karen K(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.