Thursday 3 November 2022

Christmas fun

 We had a new challenge start yesterday at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of Christmas.


I have used Santa skidoo from our sponsor Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps.

I coloured the image with promarkers and then fussy cut. Onto a blank white base card I layered some green snowflake patterned paper and then added the image to this. I added a foiled sentiment to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
AYLI - fav Christmas image - I love the amusing images for Christmas cards as hey can be used for almost anybody.
SimonSaysMonday - Christmas
polkadoodles wk44 Christmas for the guys


2 comments:

  1. He's so jolly! Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It, it's making me feel quite festive. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas image, I can see why this is one of your favorites! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.