Wednesday 20 July 2022

Summer is here

 And it really is as I write this. It is not often I have to sit out in the garden in an evening because the upstairs is too hot!!

Anyway we have a new challenge at I Love Promarkers with the option of using summer colours.


I coloured the image using orange, cornflower, caramel, summer sun, primrose, pastel beige, lime zest, olive green, pear green, burnt sienna, icicle, powder blue, azure and black promarkers. I added the sentiment before printing. I then fussy cut round the image and layered onto a patterned paper I had in my stash. Finally I added a flower and a 3D butterfly stickers. The base card used is 6x4" speckled with silver foil.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFP #650 Something beginning with B (Butterflies and Beauty)
DigiDoodleStudio #51 three or more layers

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Love the image and your colouring and design. Thanks for entering our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous floral card - such pretty colours! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.