Wednesday 29 June 2022

OLC to party!

 Hi guys,

I have made a one layer card this evening.

I used a stamp that came free quite a while back with a magazine and I coloured her with watercolour pencils. I then simply stamped the matching sentiment onto the card base using metallic pink ink.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #682 so girly
MMM #177 colouring
AYLI - Feminine because I find them much easier to make in a variety of styles
SimplyLessisMoore #467 OLC one image


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card with this gorgeous stamp, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely feminine CAS card. Thanks for taking part in my So Girly challenge at Allsorts. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Very effective. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stylish feminine card, thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.