Tuesday 8 February 2022

Cute Kitty Love

 I have made a simple kitty themed card today using some of my die-cut shapes from my stash.


I simply layered the image that I had previously coloured  and was also in my stash, and a die-cut tag with peel-off sentiment over the top of the circle accents, finally adding a black gem to the tag.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFP #627 Add a sentiment
audsentiments #291 Love Sentiment
SUYP #75 Furrything Goes
craftycalendar - Anything Goes
digidoodlestudio #46 Love/Friendship

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, it's what we all need to do, use our stash, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, your card is lovely with such a cute image. Something we should aim for as well - using up our stash! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Crafty Calendar Challenge and hope to see you again.
    Sarah
    DT Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet looking card with wonderful colours. Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Tinz and a great way to use up those scraps that we all have loads of!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love cats so this one goes straight to my heart with that cute kitten! Thank you for playing along with us at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS. Best of luck and hope to see you back with us for the next challenge! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great kitty card :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - love the card layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.