Sunday 3 January 2021

Gift Tags

 So I am still wrapping Christmas presents, as due to working Christmas Day I haven't been able to see any of the family yet. However, it has given me an opportunity to make gift tags to go on the presents :)


I have simply used peel-off's on the round tags.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

CRAFT #581 Christmas

DaringCardmakers - Tags, toppers and labels

613AvenueCreate #1 Anything Goes


I would also like to share some of my trees with everyone at TheCardConcept









2 comments:

  1. Your tags are fun and quite festive. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tags, they are just perfect for the gifts!! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.