Sunday 25 October 2020

Spider delight

 I have used one of my highly patterned base cards (I am trying to work through them lol) to make a halloween themed card that can be used fr a variety of occasions, especially as I keep tarantulas as pets.


I covered the busiest area of the card with a yellow and brown patterned paper. I then used some Crafter's Companion toppers with spiders and simply added some diamantes to finish with a little sparkle.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - Spooktacular

MTTC #443 Halloween

AnimalFriends #91 Spiders


Here is Jonny, come to say hello for Halloween.



Thanks for looking,


Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Tinz: Thanks for entering your Halloween themed card to our current fortnight challenge at MTTC blog! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, eine wundervolle Spinnenkarte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joinning us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.