Sunday 23 August 2020

Pretty Papers @ Creative Moments

 We have started a new challenge today over at Creative Moments, with the optional theme of Pretty Papers. 

I used a pre-printed base card that came free with a magazine. I then layered some of the glitter die-cut elements, and a sentiment topper, from the complimentary sheets. Finally I die-cut some flowers from patterned papers and layered them together.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

notjustcards - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,


Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.