Wednesday 22 April 2020

April Showers/May Flowers

Hi guys,

A new challenge started today over at Creative Moments with the optional theme of April Showers or May flowers. I went with the flowers for my card to play along. Please do pop over to see the creations from my teamies that were creating for this challenge :)

I combined a couple of different digital images and printed them in sepia to give a more vintage feel to the image. I layered it onto blue card and then layered various different flowers around the top edge to give the feeling of being in the birds natural environment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Notjustcards - Anything Goes
modsquad - birds


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Great make, love all your added details

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month. I hope to see you create with us again soon
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.