Thursday 13 June 2019

Anything Goes @ Aud Sentiments

Hi guys,

We have an anything goes challenge starting over at Aud Sentiments today - just don't forget about that sentiment!! I decided I wanted to create a Christmas card as I haven't made one in a while.

I used some toppers from my stash (probably Hunkydory but I cannot be 100% sure), and finished with a peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CRAFT #517 christmas
craftyhazelnuts #441 Winter fun (sweets and snow, what more could you want in winter?)
CCM #235 Masculine
ABC Christmas - L for Little (card is 3x3")
craftycalendar - Masculine
dragonfly dreams - For a man/boy

Please pop along to the challenge blog and show us your sentimental creations,

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. Super card Tinz, I dont think I have made any this year, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, festive card and I love the added shine.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of things from your stash. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! It's always good to use up things from your stash. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge - Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Goes Challenge and optional theme of Non-Traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely christmas card...beautiful colours. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.