Thursday 18 April 2019

Birthday @ Aud Sentiments

Hi guys,

It is birthday time over at Aud Sentiments!! We have the lovely Polkadoodles sponsoring us for this challenge, which is Aud Sentiments 9th Birthday!! and so I used Party Little Dude for my card. (AND I have actually used a birthday SENTIMENT too this time!)


I used a celebratory patterned base card (well lovely bright colours anyway) and coloured the image with promarkers after layering the sentiment onto the balloon before printing. I then added a blue birthday sentiment.

Promarkers - Hair = Canary, Mustard and Peach. Skin = Cool Grey 1, Satin, Pastel Yellow. Balloons = Pink Lobster, Tropical Orchid, Blue Pearl, Pink Carnation. Others = Terracotta, Walnut, Raw Sienna, Lavener, Warm Grey 4.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ATSM #337 Make your mark

Can't wait to see your creations,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.