Monday 11 September 2017

Wild Flowers - Country Diary

Well I am posting from lovely (and excedingly wet and windy) Lancashire today. We are away for a week and it is lovely not having to thik about work at all! (Apart from the Avon). Anyway, I have a new card to share with you all, which is a cross stitch based upon the Country Diaries illustrations.

I have also made up a Poppy design - again from the Country Diary illustrations:

Both were free kits with Cross Stitch Magazines and the illustrated cards came as part of the kit, however I have added a butterfly peel-off to the poppy card to add a little more interest.

I would like to enter these creations into the following challenges:

TIOT - Stitch It
The Card Concept #77 Weathered Florals
 
As you like it - Flora or Fauna (I love the Country Diary illustrations and they are very popular with the Grandma's too!)

I have taken some pictures of a butterfly in my garden too:




Thank you for looking again,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! Both designs are fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cross stitch cards, the flowers look so pretty. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cross stitch cards-my son text today and said there was hundreds of red admiral butterflies in his trees feeding on the ivy flowers and he didn't get a pic!!!-enjoy your week away
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really pretty and what a special touch to get something hand stitched! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.