The sun is definitely getting warmer now - when it has the chance to peek out from behind the clouds. I planted the first lot of potatoes yesterday, and will be heading out shortly to plant the second lot down on the second allotment. However I wanted to share my get well soon card with you all first:
- Handmade paper from my stash
- Red die-cut circle
- Crafter's Companion Dahlia stamp (Free with one of the magazines)
- Get Well Soon sentiment stamp (came free with a magazine again)
- Promarker 2012 Summer Limited edition set (to colour the dahlia)
- Pretty Colour Red ink pad, and Tatty Teddy grey ink pad
- leaf from stash and gel pen.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CCEE 1610 Add an apple (as I didn't actually have an apple in any form, I made my own)
addicted to stamps #122 Any Shape
my time to craft #317 Flowers (the cross stitch is also good for this theme)
I also wanted to share with you my bird cage place setting - I will be making all these up hopefully on Friday - ready for the wedding on Saturday!
Thank you for looking,