Saturday 8 November 2014

All White Thank You

I wanted to make another Thank You card as I never manage to get round to them after Christmas, but wanted one that was based around my white kitty cat (she gets Christmas presents too lol). So here is my latest easel card creation:

I took a white A4 sheet of card and trimmed the width to that of a papermania embossing folder. I then folded the card in half, and the top fold in half again to see where the card would sit. Next the bottom of the card was embossed with a floral embossing folder (possibly a sizzix one), and the top front was also embossed. A scribble kitty was stamped onto a white heart doily using glue, and then eat embossed with Papermania pearlescent embossing powder. This was layered onto the top front of the card.
For the bottom of the card - the easel stop - I used a die-cut label in white card. 'Thank You' was stamped and heat embossed in the same way as the kitty. Pearls were added to the top and diamantes to the sides of the label, before attaching to the card using 3D foam pads.

This is being entered into the following challenges:
MIM challenge - Vintage (Doily)
modsquad challenge - Grandma's Attic (Doily)
Art Impressions Challenge 148 - Zoo/Animal  (Cat in doily 'cage')
Simply Create Too Challenge #74 - Thanksgiving/Thank you

Here is my kitty:


Thank you for taking the time to look at my creation.

Hugz Tinz

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card - pretty cat!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the white on white look and the heart shaped doily and embossing give this card a great look. I think this design would be great for a wedding. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh super cute white kitty! Love your all white easel card! That heart doily is fantastic! The entire card is gorgeous! You're smart to get a jump on the Holiday thank you notes! Thank you so much for joining me in the Mod Squad Challenge I am Hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T: Your all white card is beautiful!!! 'Thank You' from all the Simply Create Too Design members for joining us for this special challenge [Challenge #74 -"Thanksgiving/Thank You"]. Hope to see your entries next challenge too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your all white card is just lovely!! Glad to have you join in our Zoo/Animal challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at A LITTLE BIT CRAFTY & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek! Your white kitty looks like our Snow-bug! She's beautiful! I love your white-on-white card - and your white-on-white kitty! Thank you for your comment on my blog - I wanted to come over and see what you've been up to lately. As I was scrolling through your gorgeous cards, I spied your kitty and had to say how pretty she is! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, I love the die cut details! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in with my vintage challenge at MMM. Fab creation!
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.