Thursday 6 February 2014

Love is a shaker card

This is my love themed ATC for the February group of ATC's to be exchanged. I used a textured cream card base cut to size, and then stamped the heart with lips onto the top half of the card with red ink. I took a small frame and covered the aperture with acetate. Then I put double sided sticky foam all around the edge of the frame and filled it with luminous green stars. This was then stuck over the stamped image. I used glitter glue to decorate the frame, adding hearts to the bottom, and added some peel-offs to the bottom of the card.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:
Addicted-to-Stamps- Hearts challenge
I was also going to add it to the CraftyCatz challenge, but missed the cut off!! Oops.

2 comments:

  1. A pretty atc with lots of hearts! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.