Thursday 11 April 2019

Spring @ MAWTT

So we have a new challenge starting today at MAWTT and it is hosted by the lovely Judith, who has chosen the theme of That Spring Feeling.

I have created this card using the paper pad I won, from The Paper Boutique (I think it is called Secret Romance, but it is currently buried!). It is our Aunty Heathers 60th Birthday, so I combined some foiled peel-offs to create a luxury card.

I also added some washi tape down the side of the patterned paper.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
dragonflydreams - include an animal
ThePaperPlayers #436 Plaid or check (I chose a loose plaid pattern of washi tape)


Hugz Tinz

8 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Tinz. I have the same washi tape too

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Tinz, thank you. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Your aunt will love this! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the washi tape
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams this month. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful spring card, Tinz. I love all the gorgeous detail. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.