Thursday 4 April 2019

Spring @ Aud Sentiments

Hi guys,

We have a new challenge at Aud Sentiments today with the theme of Spring or Easter. Now we are looking for a Spring/Easter sentiment - but I am a bit of a nonce and did a spring card for an Eastertime birthday, and didn't realise that my sentiment was not Easter or Spring related until after I had made the card :/ Who let me be on the DT anyway?

So our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I have used Floral Corner for my card.

I coloured the image using WHSmith watercolour pencils and then die-cut with M&C stitched square die. I then simply added to a spring green card blank and used black peel-off stickers for the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CCM #230 That special someone
The Card Concept #112 Cottage Florals
 
TheMaleRoom #108 Spring
 AYLI - Fav colouring medium (if I want to use pencils for a more delicate effect I always go for my watercolours)
IkesWorld #119 D for Die-cuts


I can't wait to see what you guys come up with - I am sure you can do better than me :)

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us in our Spring challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Thanks for playing over at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A card your Grandad is sure to treasure, love the spring flowers. Thank yuo for sharing with us at Crafting By Design... good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and super colouring. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges. =^..^=

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautifully coloured floral corner and I have done this before now lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, thanks for joining in with the AYLI challenge

    Anne x
    https://learningtojive.blogspot.com/
    http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy spring colored card. The corner stamp image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    X Lise Mariann, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Ikesworldchallenges.

    Val DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.