Thursday 25 April 2019

Floral @ MAWTT

Hi guys,

It is my turn to host the challenge over at MAWTT and as we are well and truly into Spring I decide that florals was the way to go. I do not use my flower stuff often enough, so this made me have a look at what I had and make something.

I used a fancy flower stamp set that came free with a magazine. I stamped the inside of the flower using 'evergreen' Distress ink, and the outside of the petals with Crushed Sapphire Distressed ink. I also stamped the sentiment from the same set in between the two flowers. Finally I added some vintage style toppers.

I woul like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CountryView - Spring
AYLI - Flowers or ribbons (This is a difficult one - I have gone with flowers if I am posting the card, as I prefer to use ribbon as bows).
MTTC #394 Spring Flowers
daring cardmakers - Blooming Wonderful


Can't wait to see what you are inspired to create

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. Looks fab Tinz, thank you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for the challenge Tinz!

    June/Team B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely flower card, thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous floral card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks for joining our Spring/Easter challenge over at Country View xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges this month !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your floral make with us - this is so pretty! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx AYLI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge! I love your combination of images and the color change on your stamped flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.