Saturday 6 April 2019

Ombre Baubles

Hi guys,

I have a CAS Christmas card to share with you today, playing with my Chameleon pens again :)

So I used my Colour Tones Green with the Colour Tops Green/Yellow to make an ombre coloured bauble - stamped from a free stamp set. I used gold paint on the top of the bauble. I think I maybe needed to infuse the pen a little more with the second green - what are your opinions?

Finally I added a peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Christmas@SweetStampin' - Include some stamping
ABC Christmas - H for Hang it up
Addicted to CAS #156 Ombre
ATSM #335 Photo inspiration

Thanks for looking,

Here is a mini video of my H.maculata tarantula as a tiny sling:
Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty ornament, and I think it looks great just as it is! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bauble, Tinz! Such pretty shades of green for your ombre effect and I love the pattern! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring in your Christmas ornament, Tinz! The golden texture in the hanger is fabulous! Wonderfully mixed media techniques! Thank you for uploading your pretty project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge so I could come visit. Hope to see more of your pretty submissions in the future. Please check back to see if you are a selected DT favorite!
    Warm Smiles,
    de
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card and beautiful bauble
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shade of green and I love that big bauble. SO glad you joined us ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.