Monday 22 April 2019

Animals @ Creative Moments

Hi guys,

We have a new challenge started over at Creative Moments today, and yes it is Team B's turn to do the challenge, but I loved the images from our sponsor - Morgan's Art World (You will need to join Facebook group to view images) - and so I decided I needed to play along with this one :D. I used the precoloured Jaguar in Snow .


I made a card base using black glitter card, reminiscent of the snow in the nighttime. I die-cut the printed image using the X-cut scalloped circles nesting dies. I also cut some gold tissue paper using the next size up. I then added a sentiment panel. To finish I placed small square diamantes onto the sentiment panel, and then two larger ones on each of the bottom corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #458 Anything Goes
polkadoodle wk16 Spring
dragonflydreams - include an animal
AYLI - Fav animal - Cats have always been one of my favourite animals, but as I am getting older I just seem to love em all haha.

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

13 comments:

  1. A wonderful card.

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely focal image but I don't see any 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' which is our theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh crap - sorry, was looking at the wrong card whilst entering the competitions!! So very sorry!

      Delete
  3. It truly is a beautiful image. Gorgeous card. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful image abd card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card. Love the colour combo. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An AMAZING card! Thank you for joining in at Try It On Tuesday! Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and hope to see you back in the next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I love the design and the image looks wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing image!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck & I hope you'll join us again
    HUGS Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.