Saturday 27 April 2019

Oh Christmas Tree!

Hi guys,

I have a Christmas car to share with you today. I don't think I have even managed 1 a month so far this year lol.

I printed out two patterned papers from my House Mouse decoupage CD-Rom - the main one whcih is green, and then a brown bark one onto which the sentiment is stamped. The trees and sentiment were stamped in a Boofle green ink using a magazine free gift. I fussy cut around the sentiment and then added between the trees. I then added a Merry Christmas Ribbon to the top.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CCEE1917 Tree
craftyhazelnuts #435 For a child
craftingbydesign - Christmas
ATSM #338 Holiday
craftycalendar - 1 ribbon/2 designer papers
Sweetstampin' Christmas - Monochromatic

I would also like to share a photo of Bob with you - she is a Chaco Gold Knee Tarantula
She was just coming out of her burrow here as she felt the vibration of me trying to remove her water dish to clean an refill it. Look at those stunning markings.

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I love the ribbon and the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Love the ribbon too! Thank you for sharing with us over at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at CASS. I have to say I like the card more than Bob, though she does have lovely markings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is very sweet. Super cute creation. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. We'd love you to join us again next month too. (Your a braver soul than I, not at all keen on Bob! LOL) Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.