Friday 3 February 2017

Nuts about you

Hello on this wet and windy Friday - I am at home after work, looking through the new pokemon cards, whilst crafting lol.

I have made this card this evening, using mainly die-cuts:

So for this card I wanted to use the 'nuts about you' imagery for a Valentines card - hence the use of the squirrel. I originally thought I had bought a squirrel die, however when I looked it turned out to be a fox, so I had to really hunt through my stash. I finally found this pyramage guy that my mum had given me a while ago, so the card could go ahead. I also didn't want to use any designer papers, so I used a pearlescent white for the sentiment (Joanna Sheen die), a white card spritzed with pink Mica powder and a pink embossed paper (cut with Lea'bilities leaf nesting die). I also used some beige paper to cut some acorns (Marianne Designs die).

I followed Stella's Sketch #502:
 
Kort 'o' mania #169 Dies/punches
 CCM #181 Love, love, love
Creative Corner - Perfectly Pink
Animal Friends #47 No designer paper
C4C370 Squirrel
 Die Cuttin' Divas #302 Anything Goes

I planted my kitty cat yesterday - I couldn't bury her as the ground is just too soggy, so we decided to pop her in a plant pot instead. And here it is - Purrdy's memorial:
Hopefully it will become a fully floral creation in a few weeks time - and then I have some thyme to add into it once the weather becomes a little drier!

I also got my new cutter out , which I have not used as yet!

It cuts, scores and perforates too!

Thank you for looking at my blog,

Hugz Tinz


7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the paper!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining kort o mania!
    Ane DT 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Kort´O´Mania. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. The focal image is so cute and I love the soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining ua at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card. Love the embossing. Just adorable. Thank you for sharing your design in our Love, Love, Love Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us for our Love, Love, Love challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers

    Peggy
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.