Wednesday 1 February 2017

Have a floral birthday

Hi guys,

Welcome to the wet and miserable Welsh weather brrr. My lawn is a bog, and my poor bunny is sitting on cardboard when she plays out, just to keep her feet dry. However, my mini greenhouse is now up and sweet peas, pea beans and normal peas sown whoop!

I can now share this floral birthday card I made for one of the ladies I exchange ATC's with, as it was her birthday today!

The stitched initials took just over 2 hours and was from Cross Stitcher 188. I then cut to size and mounted onto spring green pearlescent cardstock. This was then mounted onto Henbury Lane Papermania patternd paper. I chose the card base as it matched the colour of the aida fabric. I then used some stickers I received in a previous exchange and layered them onto the patterned paper and cardstock. I also coloured the flower, after fussy cutting, with Fuschia pink promarker. Finally I added the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card for the Craftycatz #355 A Ladies Card challenge.

Here also is an update on myfish tank - now at over 133hrs:

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog,

Hugz Tinz


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cross stitching and the fish tank is looking amazing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.