Friday 10 February 2017

Dotty about baby

Hi there,

It has been a busy day at work, so to wind down here is another card (busy week lol). I have made a new baby card as my facebook wall seems to be full of pregnant people at the moment lol.

Now I went for a CAS design using printouts from a DoCrafts CDRom, and I was also aiming to use three adjacent colours on the colour wheel - being orange, yellow and green!! However, the stamped butterflies somehow ended up being blue!!! grrrr. I am not sure whether I need to round the top corner also?

Anyway, I wanted to enter this card into the following challenges:
Atlantic hearts sketch 198
Image may contain: text
Simply Less is Moore #314 Adjacent colours on the colour wheel
 Alphabet challenge - X for X marks the SPOT
inkspirational #127 polkadots
inkychicks #78 CAS


I have also taken the first photos of our newest member of the family - he doesn't actually have a name yet and will probably just end up being called Snakey (very original I know!)






Thank you for looking - I am now off work for the weekend so might do some playing! Although I do need to plant some seeds and start planning the garden too!

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. A super little card, it's great to see baby cards that aren't traditional pink and blue. Great layering of your elements yet still lots of white space.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fresh colour palette of this card, such a pretty design and perfectly CAS even with the lovely details and layers. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering of elements for a sweet baby card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card
    thanks for celebrating our 6th birthday with us at Less Is More this week
    Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The card and your new addition....lol...I don't want one. But it is pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, I love how soft and delicate it is, perfect for a new baby! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very pretty, CAS and nice soft colors for a baby card. And love the bold colors of your new addition to your home...very pretty as well. Thanks for sharing with us here at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card thanks for joining us at the Inky Chicks challenge this month
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.