Tuesday 28 February 2017

Flowers with love

Hi guys,

Just had my two day induction course at my new job and strt properly tomorrow!! EEK. So I decided to make a quick card to try and calm my nerves a little! So here is what I made:

I used a Hunkydory foiled topper and border and I adhered the topper using foam pads to make it stand out from the border. I then simply added a Forever Friends sentiment tag to finish - nice and easy.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT #404 Mother's Day/Female
Cute Card Thursday #466 Florals
Crafty Catz #404 Thoughts of Spring

I also have a Dino update for you:
20.5 hours!

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.