Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Cats and Dogs ... and some older creatures too

Time for my second blog post for today for our new challenge at I {heart} Promarkers. This time we want to see Clean and Simple designs (CAS). We are sponsored by Dr Digi's House Of Stamps, so I have been able to play with a couple of designs this week :). For this card I have used two digital downloads from the sponsor - Mycroft and Watson and Pet Sentiments #1.

I coloured the image, but the sentiment border was already coloured. Unfortunately I used Yellow Straw Aquamarker, which didn't blend very well with the Cinnamon and Umber normal Promarkers, hence the dog not being very well blended. It does look a little better in the flesh though lol.

I woud like to enter this card into the following challenges:
C4C371 Animals
Addicted to CAS #104 Pets
Show us your pussies #15 Kitty love (ok a little bit of a stretch but he obviously loves the dog enough to bother knocking the vase off the unit???)
inkychicks #78 CAS

And here are some much older creatures - my dino height chart WIP @134 hrs approx.

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha - that dog is going to get a rather nasty surprise !! LoL Such a fun card and I love the image. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D
    Your height chart is coming along nicely - I can't wait to see it at the finish.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete