Wednesday 5 September 2018

No patterned paper @ I Love Promarkers

Yes it is time for a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers. As always the theme is anything goes, but the optional twist this time is to not use any patterned paper on your creation. Our sponsor for this challenge is Fabrika Fantasy, and I have used Sweet Tooth Hedgehog.

I have coloured him with Promarkers in (to follow).

I then used a Marianne Designs nesting die to cut the image and also some red card, which I then layered onto a pale green card base. To finish I simple added some butterfly gems and a ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Animal Friends #66 In the forest
CCM #217 All creatures great and small
SOS #370 Crazy for colouring (image, promarkers, diamantes and dies from stash)

I have a rabbit update for you:
oops he is sideways!

And some canoeing pictures:








Right I gotta run!

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly cute and pretty card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the wee hedgehog!!
    Thanks for colouring with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw he's a cutie. Lovely card - Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.