Tuesday 25 September 2018

Kitty Gifts

I have a gift envelope to share with you today, using an image from IkesArt.

The envelope itself is a Papermania Geometric collection design, but I have coloured the image with Papermania Watercolour markers and added it to the front. I have then added a best wishes sentiment label so that the gift can be given for a variety of occasions.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IkesArt facebook
City Crafter #431 Pet company
SUYP #34 Furrything Goes

I also have some more lego creatures, and real creature, from Slimbridge:





Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow - the Lego pieces are amazing :-) Thank you very much for using my kitty image :-D Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely coloured image. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.