Wednesday 26 September 2018

Autumn @ Creative Moments

Yup it is our new challenge over at Creative Moments, and this time the DT have used the theme 'AUTUMN'. I used the image harvest time from DS4J for my card.
 
 As always we do accept anything goes entries also :)

I coloured the image with Papermania Watercolour markers after layering the image onto a polkadot patterned paper (on the computer). I then simply used a yellow card blank and added some washi tape top and bottom :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Modsquad - Autumn Colours (oranges, yellows and brown)
 CCM #218 Autumn colours
MMM #80 Autumnal colours
The Male Room #95 Great Outdoors
intaas #42 Nature
not just cards - Anything Goes

And some more lego creatures for you also:




Hugz Tinz

8 comments:

  1. I love your colouring on the image, they look quite "real" a Beautiful card. As for the animals WOW! that takes great patience.
    Faith
    PS thanks for the lovely comment.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card. Great card for our challenge "nature". I absolutely love your lego sculptures. Wow, you are very talented. They look so real.
    Thank you for joining our Nature Challenge at International Art & Soul.
    Debbie Adams DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Autumn harvest card. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. Love the colours. Great to see you at the Make My Monday challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back again LOL. and only too pleased to repeat I think this card is Wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us in our The Great Outdoors challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! And wow, those Lego creations!!! Thanks so much for participating in our NOT JUST CARDS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like this card with lovely autumn produce! Super work. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room. Deborah. DT. PS those photos of lego creatures are fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.