Friday 28 September 2018

Blue Christmas

So today I have a CAS blue (or technically teal) christmas card to share with y'all, from up North in lovely Burnley (we went to blackpool plesure beach today).

I die-cut the snowflake from pearlescent Teal card and popped it on the card blank. I then added some teal buttons to follow the line as per the sketch from The Paper Players. Finally I coloured gold-peel off sentiment in teal peel-off markers.

Sketch -
I would also like to play this for the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday - Monochrome
crafting by design - get ready for Christmas
AYLI - Favourite Season - I have gone for Winter as I do love making icy cards
Jingle Belles - Let it snow
Winter wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
inkspirational #170 Photo Inkspiration
(I used the buttons)
 
ABC Christmas - S for Snow and T for Teal

I do have a couple of pictures from Blackpool too :)



Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. What a great CAS holiday design ... love teal ... so very glad you shared your SNOW with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the corner orientation and the metallic Christmas theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and sweet and I love the shine! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the monochrome challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun & fab CAS card! such a cool addition to our "let it snow" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, it looks like you had a lovely time in the sun. I love the blue you've chosen for you Christmas card! It's a really lovely wintry colour.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.