Monday 25 March 2024

Flora and fauna for spring

 It is time for our challenge winners and reminder post over at Creative Moments, which means I have made another card for our flora and fauna theme.


I coloured the image using promarkers and then fussy cut. I used a scalloped heart (X-cut dies) cut from lilac patterned paper to produce a background for the image. I then die-cut the butterfly from self-adhesive vellum. To finish I added some hessian flowers to the bottom corner.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SOS #518 Spring has sprung
MTTC #530 Multicoloured florals
CRAFT #713 Easter/Spring


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty project, superb colouring. Thank you for entering our challenge over at CRAFT Challenge. Debbie M DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love her purple hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.