Monday 11 March 2024

Flora and fauna

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge started today over at Creative Moments, with the optional theme of 'Flora and fauna'.

I used both in my card.


I coloured the image with a mix of promarkers and chameleon pens, then simply layered it onto a foiled base card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MMM #221 Spring/flowers/weather

TIOT - Spring

AYLI - monochrome or colourful - I actually find monochrome really difficult to do as I like to use a variety of colours in my work

Thanks for looking and we hope to see you joining in our challenge.

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty frame for all your colorful Spring elements - great shape, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A realy pretty card for our theme at TioT's, thank you for sharing it with us.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.