Monday 1 April 2024

Fancy Fold

 Hi guys,

We have a new challenge over at MAWTT where we want to see your fancy folds - either for your card, or maybe for your toppers.

My card was created using a kit from a magazine I got a few years ago.


I used the card blank and arrange various toppers to create the scene.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
AYLI - Fav fancy fold - I like the stepper cards as they allow you to have slightly different papers/colours/accents, look funky and are really easy to do
SimonSaysWednesday - Anything Goes
ThePaperPlayers #683 Tic-tac-toe - using the flowers/thank you/pastels row (as I didn't have ribbon to hand


Do pop along to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have created.

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. A lovely stepper card and a sweet scene too. Thank you for joining in at As You like it. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the little scene which is showcased on your stepper card. The cupcake is such a cute little accent. Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.