Wednesday 20 March 2024

Use the rainbow

 Good evening,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers, with an optional theme of 'Use a Rainbow'. I chose to make a rainbow with my sentiment, and also use some rainbow pattered backing paper for my interpretation of this theme.


The sponsor for this challenge is Polkadoodles and I have used ' Bananas about ya' for my card. 

I coloured the image using chameleon pens, and also used these to create the rainbow sentiment - I simply used red, yellow, blue and purple to make the rainbow. I fussy cut the image and then added to my rainbow backing paper that was layered onto a 6x4 base card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

SimonSaysMonday - Food/drink (The Monkey has a banana, and banana is also in the sentiment)

allsorts #772 Feathers/Fur

SundayPostcardArt - Stars (on the rainbow backing paper)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. What a cute little monkey and fun sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the rainbow background. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Feathers/Fur option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's a super cute card and such a different furry animal!! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright and fun card. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.